Thursday, November 22, 2012

Morogoro trip

Allen and I started a work trip today to Morogoro, a town in the center of the country about 12 hours drive from Arusha. It's not that far, but the two lane road goes through EVERY village, so you just get up to some sped and you have to slow down. The traffic police have just got some new speed cameras that they LOVE to use!

We are going to meet with some Christians who attend a teachers college here - to study with them, encourage them and to see how we can help.

I had to ask permission to see these students from the Dean of Students and we have arranged to go there at 11.00 tomorrow morning. I am really looking forward to it. Last time I was there we had a terrific meeting.

We left early this morning and Mt. Kilimanjaro was just beautiful! We drove right under it.





Allen and I had a good trip, we say lots of interesting things including hippos in the Wami river.




We arrived at Mama Pierina's very tried and happy to be here.

I'll let you know how we go tomorrow.

Location:Station,Morogoro,Tanzania

No comments:

Post a Comment